Pattern will be selected at random depending on availability
These hannahpad small pads are all-in-one style reusable menstrual pads that are healthier on the body, save you money, and help to reduce the amount of waste going to landfill. They are especially ideal for those who have sensitive skin issues with store-bought disposable liners, as they are made from certified organic cotton that is unbleached and non-dyed, making them safer and more comfortable to sit against delicate skin.
hannahpads have a higher level of absorbency than disposables, have a special TPU waterproof coating on the inside of the outer layer to provide secure protection against leaks, and their unique double-stitching holds the absorbent layers and edges of the pad intact for durability.
Hannahpad cloth pads will last for 2-3 years, depending on personal use and care.
Small Size Details:
Size: 21cm(l) x 18cm(w)
Cotton layers: 5
Certified Organic Cotton.
HOW TO USE
- Place your hannahpad over the inside of your underwear.
- Fold the wings over the outside of your underwear and secure using the plastic snap fastener.
How to Wash
- Place used hannahpad under running cold water.
- Add environmentally friendly washing detergent onto the pad and run it.
- Fold it in half and soak in cold water 3hrs to 12 hrs.
- Machine wash in cold water. Hand wash recommended.